Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: It's time's like this Im glad we have this board

  1. #1
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bitching, and Bitching about bitching (something I once suffered from, but am recovering)


    Damn, it's like breathing fresh air when I get here!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Reading the white board on days like this is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't mean for this to sound 'cliche', but I too like these Hostboard Spawn message boards better than Spawn.com.

    I've been over at the **** & McToys board since I've registered here, but now I hope to be participating here as well.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmm....seems to be some serious bitching on moak's board too.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member profbobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2004
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm specifically unhappy about MM7 (it's way off-balanced imo), but the rest of the year looks peachy keen.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm happy for getting certain long-awaited figures, and will scope out the so-so ones for custom potential, so I'm set.

    I'd be dissapointed if there was something I had hopes for and it never showed up...but in this case there's lots of cool shit coming out that I never even expected. Good for me, bad for the wallet.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Cemetery Man:
    I'm happy for getting certain long-awaited figures, and will scope out the so-so ones for custom potential, so I'm set.

    I'd be dissapointed if there was something I had hopes for and it never showed up...but in this case there's lots of cool shit coming out that I never even expected. Good for me, bad for the wallet.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah this somewhat sums up my feels, but, Im a little more dissapointe just because ik now I can't use a new letherface for a custom or the other ones most likey, but, the rest sounds pretty handy, definately can't wait for pics!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Hmmmm....seems to be some serious bitching on moak's board too.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Comes with the territory. I'm trying to shut it down, or at least keep it contained in one thread.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3 boards seems to be perfect imo

    like the way they split up tables at a wedding-
    (w/Jor as the slightly buzzed funny uncle who visits them all)

    ain't got a handle on what table the white board is though............

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Me too. I go to the whote board and come running back here most of the time. I personally may not be thrilled with the MM7 lineup, but the Spawn lines, Alien & Predator refresh, A vs.P, and now the Music have FAR more than made up for my negative feelings about MM7 [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •